- 1 Technical documentation at a glance
- 2 General Download Notes
- 3 How to create a personal local DWB environment
- 4 Diversity Workbench core applications, databases and rich clients
- 5 Browser-based web interface implementations on DWB databases at SNSB
- 6 Machine-readable webservices on DWB databases at SNSB
- 7 DWB Services for Data publication at SNSB
- 8 Diversity Mobile Services
- 9 Diversity Workbench source code repositories
- 10 Diversity Workbench software implementations in compliance with regulations and directives
- 11 Historical Diversity Workbench prototypes
Diversity Workbench core applications, databases and rich clients
Regular software releases are available for download under the respective application.
- DiversityAgents – Last Version: July, 2018
- DiversityCollection – Last Version: July, 2018
- DiversityDescriptions – Last Version: July, 2018
- DiversityExsiccatae – Last Version: April, 2018
- DiversityGazetteers – Last Version: April, 2018
- DiversityGisEditor – Last Version: March, 2018
- DiversityImageInspector – Last Version: October, 2017
- DiversityMobile – Last Version: March, 2015
- DiversityProjects – Last Version: May, 2018
- DiversityReferences – Last Version: September, 2018
- DiversitySamplingPlots – Last Version: July, 2018
- DiversityScientificTerms – Last Version: April, 2018
- DiversityTaxonNames – Last Version: July, 2018
For downloads of beta versions check DWB clients for beta testing.
Browser-based web interface implementations on DWB databases at SNSB
Machine-readable webservices on DWB databases at SNSB
DWB Services for Data publication at SNSB
- DWB BioCASe Data Pipeline for Occurrence Data
- DWB GBIF Data Pipeline for Taxon Names and Taxon Checklist Data
- DWB installations at data archives: pipelines for data ingest, data archiving and data publication
Diversity Mobile Services
Diversity Workbench source code repositories
Diversity Workbench software is open source and free for collaborative projects.
- The DWB source code is administrated in the
- Diversity Workbench SVN code repository at the SNSB IT Center.
- The DWB Services source code, especially concerning DiversityMobile and DWB contributions, e.g. schemas for data import, export and printing labels, is managed and documented in the
- DWB Services GitHub code repository of the SNSB IT Center.
- Further scripts and import schemas set up in the DWB context are offered through the
- DWB code statistics (status: August, 2018)
Diversity Workbench software implementations in compliance with regulations and directives
Historical Diversity Workbench prototypes
- DiversityModelDocumenter. This is a separate tool used in combination with the Microsoft Access prototype to automate the creation of documentation and information models.
Back to Introduction and Overview