Diversity Workbench:General disclaimer
From Diversity Workbench
Please make sure that you understand the following:
- The information provided here is provided freely and no kind of agreement or contract is created between you and anyone connected with this project (for example, owners, administrators, editors, contributors, or users of this project, site, or servers on which the software service is operating).
- You are being granted a limited license as specified in the Copyright notice to copy works from this site and you are invited to contribute under these conditions. However, this does not create or imply any contractual or extracontractual liability on the part of those connected with this project.
- Any use of this information service is at your sole risk. Information or software is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Within the bounds of law, those connected with this project accept no liability for the content of this web presence or for any third party pages given by links on its pages.
- Links or references pointing to documents outside of this area are for the convenience and information of visitors only. Those connected with the project have no influence on the content of linked or referenced documents and neither implied nor explicit consent to the contents to those documents in the Internet is hereby given. As required by German court rulings, they expressly distance themselves from the content of linked pages.
- Trademarks, service marks, collective marks, design rights, or similar rights mentioned, used, or cited in the contributed works are the property of their respective owners. Their use does not imply that they may be used for any other purpose. Unless explicitly stated, the contributors or editors are not endorsed or affiliated with the holders of such rights and cannot grant any rights.
- Where authors have affiliations to government or private institutions, the views and opinions expressed here are strictly those of the page authors. Unless otherwise stated, the content has not been reviewed or approved by the respective institution.
- Any disclosure of information will comply to the terms and spirit of the Convention on Biological Diversity. No information is disclosed which may threaten wild populations of organisms protected under CITES.
- The server providing this information is situated in Germany and under German jurisdiction. Information found here may be in violation of the laws of the jurisdiction from where you are viewing this information. We do not encourage the violation of laws and cannot be responsible for such violations.
- If individual terms or sections of this statement are not legal or correct, the validity and content of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
- This disclaimer is to be considered as part of the Internet publication from which you were referred.